For more control over the level of access to the site content, you can define custom permission levels. First of all, you need one of the following:
- System administrator – Access all features in the EZ-ELD software. By default the person who buys the subscriptions is the system administrator.
- Support personnel – You have permission to “View/Manage Support Personnel Users”.
To customize or change an existing permission level:
1. Click “Fleet Management” and then “Support Personnel” in the left menu.
2. Click on the “Support Personnel name” to edit support personnel user.
3. You will be prompted to edit support personnel information and set permission levels.
4. Make amendments.
5. Click “save”. This user now has the permission level you selected.