How to set up a new fleet
Before you start, make sure you have:
– The Device (Pin number on device and register key on device).
– Your Home terminal information (time zone, cycle rule).
– Driver information – Driver’s email, driver’s name, driver’s home terminal.
– Vehicle information – VIN (vehicle identification number), License plate number.
– A software subscription for each device.
Setting up a new fleet on the EZ-ELD Software is a simple process.
There are 4 basic steps:
Download our Getting Started guide to learn how to setup the Backoffice System as a System Administrator.